by Ron Douglas
Discover the recipes from America's most popular family restaurants and cook them at home for a fraction of the price!
Wouldn't it be nice if you could treat yourself to dishes from your favorite restaurants anytime? Now you can -- at home! In America's Most Wanted Recipes, Ron Douglas reveals copycat versions of carefully guarded secret restaurant recipes and shows family chefs how to prepare them at home, saving time and money. With these easy and mouth-watering recipes, families can enjoy a night out in their very own kitchens.
- Great selection: With more than 200 recipes from 57 of America's most popular restaurants -- including The Cheesecake Factory, KFC, Olive Garden, P.F. Chang's, Red Lobster, Outback Steakhouse, and many more -- no taste or craving will be left unsatisfied.
- Cut the cost: Watch your wallet without giving up restaurantquality food! You can save your family thousands of dollars each year by preparing these recipes just once a week.
- Skip the lines: Forget about waiting to be seated. You can have your favorite meals "on demand" from the comfort of your own kitchen. Time-saving tips and shortcuts will have dinner on the table in no time.
- Eat healthy: Low-fat alternatives and waist-slimming suggestions make these dishes delicious -- and nutritious.
- Impress your family and friends: These recipes are all fast, simple, and virtually indistinguishable from the originals. We bet your family and friends won't be able to tell thedifference!
Paperback: 267 pages