by Darrin Osborne
Question: What do the War on AIDS, the War on Drugs, and the War on Terror have in common?
Answer: None of them exist.
In reality, each is a thinly disguised War on Black people, designed to depopulate our ranks and destabilize our communities. Do not be seduced by the myth of progress and the emergence of a “Black middle class”. Your bank account and your social status are irrelevant. If you are a person of color, this book has some bad news for you- someone is trying to kill you. The good news is that you have the power to control your own destiny and avoid extinction- but time is running out.
The covert war to eradicate people of color is supported through the actions of those who occupy the highest levels of government. Understanding the events on September 11, 2001, combined with America’s history of terrorism against its own people, provide a framework for discussing our present condition, the mind set of our enemies, and solutions to defeat them.
Wake up, before it is too late. The time is now for the Revolution of the Mentally Dead.
Author: Darrin Osborne
Table of Contents
Part I: THE GRAVE
Evolution of the Revolution 7
Part II: ELIMINATION
3. The Invisible War of Eugenics 61
4. Shadowboxing: The Illusion of the War on Drugs 103
5. Project Northwoods: Attack Self, Blame Others 136
6. Terror on American Soil 148
7. A Gift for White Supremacy: September 11, 2001 158
8. The War on Terror and the Myth of Al Qaida 194
Part III: THE REVOLUTION
9. Knowledge of Self: Weapon of Choice in Overcoming the Onslaught of White Supremacy 254
10. Afrikan Spirituality Before Jesus: The Mystery System and 360 Degrees of Knowledge 269
11. The Leftist Manifesto: Developing a Political Strategy for the 21st Century 278
12. The Revolution is Hip-Hop 293
13. Bringing the Revolution Full Circle 307
Paperback: 375 pages